Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

PS3 Bluetooth Issue

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Kenkong586

Kenkong586

Legend

• Registered
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 07:50 PM

Recently my PS3, which has been very stable since Christmas until about a week ago, started losing it's connection to my Siaxsis Bluetooth controllers. I have to plug it in with the 6" USB cable to get it to re-connect and then I have to keep it plugged in or else it just won't work. Trying to turn on the second controller when this happens is no use, as the 4 lights on top of the controller just flash and it never connects. Any suggestions as to correcting this issue or what may be causing it? Thank you.
Living Room-Mitsu. WD-62531 62"
Comcast HD DVR, PS3(networked, wired), Xbox 360(networked, wired) connected via Octava 4x1 HDMI switch with Toslink Routing
Philips DVDR 3400(HDMI, Coaxial)
Wii(Component, networked, wireless)
Sony STR-K660P Dolby/DTS Reciever
Bedroom-Panasonic 36" CRT - Comcast HD DVR (Component)

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Smthkd

Smthkd

Icon

• Registered
  • 925 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:04 PM

Im glad to see someone else have the same problem. I think it may have something to do with the last 2 firmware updates! Its quite irritating too!
Media/Family Room:
Panasonic TC-P65S1 Plasma , Toshiba XA2 (28 HD DVD's),Sony 60gig PS3 (80 Blu-Ray/16 Games), Onkyo 705, Infinity CC2, 4 Infinity RS5, 2 Infinity Overture 3,Velodyne DDS12, Directv HR20,Monster Power HTS2500 MKII, SlingBox ProHD
Master Bedroom:
Hitachi 55HDS69 Plasma, Sony STR-DA4ES, Toshiba A2, Directv - H21
Seating Room:
Panasonic 34" HDtv, Toshiba A2, Directv H21

Protected By... spam firewall...And...