Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Anyone aware of forums with more specific Inno support?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   rkreitl

rkreitl

Duplicate User (Account Closed)

• Banned User
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:05 PM

I've had an Inno since Christmas and pretty much love it. But it doesn have some real PITA "features". Like having a song recorded from MX that works fine for about a month and then you lose the last half of it. Or their lack of support for Vista and Napster Light. I have yet to find a may to manage my playlists from my Vista PC. Running Napster Light on XP works great, but do dice on Vista.

So I am looking for any forum that really hits the Inno.

Thanks.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Mavrick

Mavrick

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:13 PM

xmfan.com

xm411.com
5 LNB AU9 Slimline Dish and standard 18" dish pointed at 72.5 for locals
1 HR20-700
1 HR21-700
1 HR10-250
1 R16-300
2 WB68 multiswitches

#3 OFFLINE   davring

davring

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 6,387 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:24 PM

I've had an Inno since Christmas and pretty much love it. But it doesn have some real PITA "features". Like having a song recorded from MX that works fine for about a month and then you lose the last half of it. Or their lack of support for Vista and Napster Light. I have yet to find a may to manage my playlists from my Vista PC. Running Napster Light on XP works great, but do dice on Vista.

So I am looking for any forum that really hits the Inno.

Thanks.

This may sound a bit bazaar, but I throw a DVD+RW in my DVD recorder and record six hours of music, from D*, than rip it into my PC, extract the audio and convert it to whatever I choose. I can then edit, if I choose, but mostly I convert it to Mpg and load it into my Walkman/phone. Quite simple to do, I let it record overnight.
HR20-700(2.0TB)>Sony XBR-55HX929
HR20-700>Sony KDL40V2500
OTA RS outdoor ant
Hardwire networked to Cysco Router 6.0 AT&T DSL
MRV enabled
R15-500>Samsung LNT2342H
DirecTV customer since 1997

#4 OFFLINE   Chris Blount

Chris Blount

Creator of DBSTalk

• Administrators
  • 17,176 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:36 PM

This may sound a bit bazaar, but I throw a DVD+RW in my DVD recorder and record six hours of music, from D*, than rip it into my PC, extract the audio and convert it to whatever I choose. I can then edit, if I choose, but mostly I convert it to Mpg and load it into my Walkman/phone. Quite simple to do, I let it record overnight.

Wow. I guess that works. Kind of a pain though. With the Inno, I have several channels set to record every night. Then I just grab it from its cradle and go. Much easier. :)

#5 OFFLINE   davring

davring

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 6,387 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:45 PM

Wow. I guess that works. Kind of a pain though. With the Inno, I have several channels set to record every night. Then I just grab it from its cradle and go. Much easier. :)

Does sound a bit easier, but I don't have one. What I described is alot easier than it sounds. Honestly didn't even know what an "Inno" was until I just Googled it:)
HR20-700(2.0TB)>Sony XBR-55HX929
HR20-700>Sony KDL40V2500
OTA RS outdoor ant
Hardwire networked to Cysco Router 6.0 AT&T DSL
MRV enabled
R15-500>Samsung LNT2342H
DirecTV customer since 1997

#6 OFFLINE   rkreitl

rkreitl

Duplicate User (Account Closed)

• Topic Starter
  • Banned User
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:51 PM

Most of my recordings are off of XM150 (Comedy). As I'm listening, if I like something I press record. When commercials or an artist that has been over played comes on I flip over to my recordings. No burn this, copy that. I just press a button. Overall I'm really happy with the Inno just "need more input".

Mavrick, thanks for your suggestions.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...