Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Difference in receivers
Posted 21 April 2003 - 10:40 AM
* Hughes HDVR2/(2)GAEBOA receivers
* Phillips DSR7000/(2)DSX5500 receivers
Can I still expand the hard drive beyond the factory supplied 35 hours? The systems include a triple LNB dish.
"In an effort to increase your cable and satellite bills beyond the point of affordability and to further pad the pockets of our executives..."
Check out my list of links.
Posted 21 April 2003 - 11:15 AM