Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Does Sirius have a promo for radios

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   max1

max1

Godfather

• Registered
  • 386 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 07:20 AM

Hey, I have 3 Sirius radios one for the car and the stiletto for walking also have the boombox as well. Is there a way where i can just have it all on one bill intsead of paying 3 seperate charges every 3 months? I thought they had promo at one time for something like this. I plan to call them here in a bit. Would appreciate any suggestions. Max. P.S. Hey, steve the new radio in the car works great I took it to work yesterday didn't have any dropouts like I used to when I got closer to work maybe was a good thing to get new radio.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   quarky42

quarky42

Mentor

• Registered
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:55 PM

I have 2 radios on one account. The first radio is "Regular price" minus a discount since I pay a year at a time and the second radio is approximately half-price. (I don't remember exactly. $6.95 maybe per mo.).

EDIT: As far as new service goes I have found the folks at tss-radio.com to be very friendly, helpful, and by far the best price I could get...especially when I started talking about ordering more items in a single order.

#3 OFFLINE   Ken S

Ken S

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:07 AM

I have 2 radios on one account. The first radio is "Regular price" minus a discount since I pay a year at a time and the second radio is approximately half-price. (I don't remember exactly. $6.95 maybe per mo.).

EDIT: As far as new service goes I have found the folks at tss-radio.com to be very friendly, helpful, and by far the best price I could get...especially when I started talking about ordering more items in a single order.

I will second the recommendation of tss-radio. Very nice folks and great customer service.

spam firewall