I've reduced my SLs from 48 to 30 using an idea suggested by oldfantom
. I added Cathouse
and Football Night In America
. Would've saved more slots but for the fact that I had previously applied two other SL-saving tactics which I had to stop using.
These tactics are noted belatedly in a separate post, 3 posts below: http://www.dbstalk.c...4&postcount=133
The general form of oldfantom's idea is:AANY
<a series of unique keywords> TTITLE CCHAN
n & Show Type, Series
• Bang Cold CSI Ghost Half NCIS
• Mentalist Minds Numb3rs Trace
• Eleventh Minutes Survivor Unit
• Desperate Legal Mars Pushing
• Crusoe Law Office Rock Worst
• America Chuck Heroes Life
• Bones Break Fringe House Sarah
• Blood Cathouse Maher Norton
• Californication Dexter NFL
BTW, searching for plain old FIRST TASTE crashed twice in a row. Searching went on for a while, but then the screen filled with the current program, and none of the remote buttons or front-panel buttons would work. Had to do an RBR or pull the plug.
Since this is happening under 0x255, which is about to be superseded, I don't suppose there's any use in submitting a report -- especially because that's hard to do under 0x255.