Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

NFL Channel

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   JAMHRR

JAMHRR

Legend

• Registered
  • 103 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 06:48 AM

Does anyone know when DTV is going to launch the "New" NFL Channel? They turned it off at the end of the 2002 season and said it would be back on in 2003 on channel 703. :eek:

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   BearsFan

BearsFan

Godfather

• Registered
  • 318 posts
  • LocationChicago Suburbs

Posted 02 May 2003 - 09:01 AM

I haven't read/seen anything yet, but usually around late July/August when NFL teams' training camps open is when D* "launches" its NFL Channel.

So we should find it then, unless there's an announcement I've missed.

Am looking forward to the new format. Maybe they'll show more old NFL Films stuff like The Lost Treasures series, instead of showing continuous Packers/49'ers/Cowboys reels 24/7.

I'm still waiting for D*/NFL Channel to show game repeats throughout the week. That would be nice.

--BearsFan

#3 OFFLINE   Zane26

Zane26

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 12:47 AM

I just read in the other forum that this NFL Channel will show 2003 exhibition games on a tape-delayed basis. Hope it's true.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...