you can also send an e-mail to Zap2it
What # did you call?
Send general comments to email@example.com. Please keep e-mails short, concise, and to the point; and make the "Subject:" lines relevant. We will try to answer e-mails in a timely manner, but at times we get overwhelmed and may take longer to respond. Feedback is not handled over the weekends.
You hereby grant to Zap2it.com, Tribune and their respective affiliates worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any message posted in the Community Areas and/or any e-mail sent by you to Tribune (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
- If you wish to report a cable or satellite lineup discrepancy: please fill-in the "Subject:" line as "Lineup Discrepancy," and include the following information or your request will not be processed:
- Cable System Name (please copy exactly from our list of providers)
- Specific Description of Problem (channels missing or incorrect, program data incorrect, date/time of specific occurrence, etc.)
- Provider Phone Number
- Provider Service (cable, satellite)
- Apartment or Hotel Complex Name (if applicable)
- State or Province (and country if outside of the United States)
- Zip or Postal Code