Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
I need to add a HD Receiver...
Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:22 PM
D12-500 w/ HD Receiver. I'm not sure whether I want it to include a DVR, but my questions are as follows for those who know:
- Is it as simple as taking the card out of one and installing it in the new/used one?
- Once I change the receiver do I need to let Directv know what I've done?
- Is there certain models that I need to stay away from or are there certain receivers that work more user friendly than others?
I appreciate any insight here. Thanks in advance.
Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:15 PM
Joey 1 feeds the 62" Mitz WD-62628 DLP/1080P (and 16" Polaroid LCD/720p via RF)
Joey 2 feeds the new 40" Specter LCD black friday special
Dish America Pkg
Posted 18 August 2008 - 07:51 PM
Go to the DirectTV forum for one...this is for Dishnetwork.
oops, thats just embarassing... sorry guys.