Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

HD Locals: Los Angeles, CA

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 OFFLINE   inkahauts

inkahauts

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 17,547 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:36 PM

Could have just been a technical issue that they took a while to fix too.

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#102 OFFLINE   juniormaj

juniormaj

Legend

• Registered
  • 679 posts
  • LocationNewbury Park, CA

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:51 PM

Could have just been a technical issue that they took a while to fix too.

Hopefully. It looked pretty bad.

-Jr.
DirecTV since 1994

#103 OFFLINE   juniormaj

juniormaj

Legend

• Registered
  • 679 posts
  • LocationNewbury Park, CA

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:29 AM

All seems to be back to normal with KOCE HD.

-Jr.
DirecTV since 1994

#104 OFFLINE   matty8199

matty8199

Icon

• Registered
  • 749 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:28 PM

random pixelation/freezing/stuttering on KCOP-13 : has anyone else in LA seen anything like this?  only seems to be on channel 13...random pixelation/hiccup/freeze/picture return, every 5-10 mins or so.  i do have an HR24 but i have it in a spare room connected to the slingbox, so i don't watch it often enough to know if it's happening there...what i do know is that on both the genie itself and the two minis, this is happening all the time and i haven't seen it on any channel other than channel 13.

anyone have any ideas on what's going on and/or how i can fix this?

#105 OFFLINE   HoTat2

HoTat2

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 5,690 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA.

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:10 PM

random pixelation/freezing/stuttering on KCOP-13 : has anyone else in LA seen anything like this?  only seems to be on channel 13...random pixelation/hiccup/freeze/picture return, every 5-10 mins or so.  i do have an HR24 but i have it in a spare room connected to the slingbox, so i don't watch it often enough to know if it's happening there...what i do know is that on both the genie itself and the two minis, this is happening all the time and i haven't seen it on any channel other than channel 13.

anyone have any ideas on what's going on and/or how i can fix this?

Hey, sorry about the belated response here to your issue. In case you are still experiencing the problem I've been monitoring KCOP for awhile now via DIRECTV on my HR34 Genie, also on a TIVO Roamio OTA, and my HDTV's OTA tuner, and have not noticed any random but frequent pixelation. (Located in So. LA). 

DIRECTV sub. since Sep. of '95

#106 OFFLINE   matty8199

matty8199

Icon

• Registered
  • 749 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:27 PM

What can I do to get this resolved then? It has been like this basically ever since my initial install...

Protected By... spam firewall...And...