Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

HD Locals: Albuquerque, NM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Doug Brott

Doug Brott

Lifetime Achiever

• DBSTalk Club
  • 28,917 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:23 PM

DMA: Albuquerque, NM
Established: 4/4/2007

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   JPdeJager

JPdeJager

• Registered
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:30 PM

Lately I've noticed a stuttering and delay in sound on Kasa/Fox in Albuquerque. My other HD channels do not have this.

My receiver is an HR22-100.

#3 OFFLINE   Azdeadwood

Azdeadwood

Legend

• Registered
  • 244 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:00 PM

I recently noted that every few days that the sound on PBS HD rapidly goes from loud to soft with some sound distortion. It is not a consistent. No other local channels that I watch have had this problem.

Hr21-100 / LG 60" Plasma 1080p
HR21-200 /Samsung 40" LCD HDTV 1080p - Component & Vizio 24" LCD HDTV 1080P - HDMI. (2 room setup with 2 RF controls)
HR20-700 / Samsung 55" LCD HDTV 1080P (HDMI) & Viewsonic 22" LCD HDTV 1080i (component) - Viewsonic also used as PC Monitor.

Directv since 2006

#4 OFFLINE   merchione

merchione

Godfather

• Registered
  • 279 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 12:25 PM

Local HD in this DMA were available to me last week then they got shut off, I called DTV and they told me that they were never available to me here in Deming, NM. Its funny because I've had them for over 2 years. I call and call but nobody will transfer me or tell what has happened. Can any one help me here? btw its for my brother-in-law
CompTIA A+ and N+ Certified

XBox Live ID:
Merchi one

#5 OFFLINE   mterchila

mterchila

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:54 PM

Local HD in this DMA were available to me last week then they got shut off, I called DTV and they told me that they were never available to me here in Deming, NM. Its funny because I've had them for over 2 years. I call and call but nobody will transfer me or tell what has happened. Can any one help me here? btw its for my brother-in-law

This thread gives more info on the subject:

http://www.dbstalk.c...ad.php?t=186199
Equipment:
Slimline Dish
SWM-16
HR34-700 - Living Room
HR24-500 - Master Bedroom

Protected By... spam firewall...And...