DMA: Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
HD Locals: Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:26 PM
DMA: Seattle-Tacoma, WA
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:07 AM
- 4,7,13 show a big, blocky, pixelated screen of purplish color. No audio. There is no receiver error shown. The screen is not static, but doesn't really change much (i.e. a few blocks shift around/shift color).
- 5 shows a black screen. No audio, no receiver error.
- This is happening on Friday September 5 at 7am Pacific.
- 22 seems to come in just fine.
Edited to add: As of 7:20am these seem to be back online.
Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:56 AM
Edit (10:12 a.m.): Directv is now showing a slide saying that the station is working on the problem.
Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:12 PM
I'm in Seattle and Komo-4 (ABC), watching Lost and it's having dropout issues. I change the channel to 13 (FOX) and it's not having any issues.
Anyone else having this problem?
Edit: Dropout issues I mean I see green blocks, stutter in picture, but no issue with audio.
Edited by Colby, 28 January 2009 - 10:13 PM.
Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:32 PM
Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:33 PM
Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:08 PM
Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:19 PM
Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:36 PM
Was so bad I thought we must be having another crazy snow/rain storm!
Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:11 AM
Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:02 AM
Posted 29 January 2009 - 11:31 AM
Mugwump, :welcome_s to DBSTalk! These problems have been fairly rare, so enjoy.
Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:26 AM
Posted 14 March 2009 - 12:43 PM
I watched my recordings of Hell's Kitchen from Thursday and Sarah Connor Chronicles from Friday (both Fox 13 HD) and both of them exhibited serious breakup in the HD signal and eventually the HD shut off and the rest of the show was in SD. Did anyone else notice this and is this another problem with the transmission from the local to DirecTV?
It was a KCPQ problem, or maybe a FOX feed problem. I saw the same problems with KCPQ's off-air digital channel, too.
Receivers: H25-500 HD Receiver; H21-100 HD Receiver
Mobile Devices: Nomad
Additional equipment configuration details
Sun & moon help site your satellite dish
Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:05 AM
Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:45 PM
Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:06 PM
Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:36 PM