Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

HD Locals: Columbus, OH

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   gulfwarvet

gulfwarvet

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:58 AM

FOX - WTTE (28)

issue is with severe picture break up's (sound is a little out of sync as well), to the point its almost unwatchable.
DBSTalk Chat Room Moderator

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#22 OFFLINE   gulfwarvet

gulfwarvet

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:19 PM

Issue, ALL HD Locals is effected:

several PQ break-ups during the past week. My signals is 95, so no issue on my end. The break ups really started to get worst with Directv putting up their display on saying no need to call. On a scale 1 - 10 and 10 being worst with this, i rank the issue darn close to being a solid 10. Locals are for the most part unwatchable.
DBSTalk Chat Room Moderator

#23 OFFLINE   montanaxvi

montanaxvi

Legend

• Registered
  • 120 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

We watch a LOT of CBS around here and channel 10 has been really hit and miss this past week. Big Bang Theory tonight was REALLY making me mad and NCIS was pretty bad on Tuesday night.

Have the World Series on FOX downstairs and I'm sitting up here watching a stream on the internet on one of those watch any TV channel websites...so that tells you something.

Also funny how this thread got a lot of action this time last year, what's up with the fall and bad signals?

#24 OFFLINE   captenblack

captenblack

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:03 AM

I've noticed issues with all of the Columbus HD locals. Thought my dish got messed up from the storm on Tuesday.

#25 OFFLINE   montanaxvi

montanaxvi

Legend

• Registered
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

WBNS channel 10 CBS has been OUT with the "don't call us" message since about 10:10 Eastern. Going on 2 hours now.

#26 OFFLINE   inf0z

inf0z

Legend

• Registered
  • 263 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:18 PM

WBNS channel 10 CBS has been OUT with the "don't call us" message since about 10:10 Eastern. Going on 2 hours now.

Which is better than getting the choppy picture, this means they are actually beginning work on the broadcasting issue.

#27 OFFLINE   montanaxvi

montanaxvi

Legend

• Registered
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

I had not been watching it to know about any issues they may have been having. I was just turning to the channel live and able to pin down the time frame due to recordings on the DVR

#28 OFFLINE   montanaxvi

montanaxvi

Legend

• Registered
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

Having problems with 3 out of 4 locals here not working.  Screen is black.

4-NBC

10-CBS

28-FOX

#29 OFFLINE   montanaxvi

montanaxvi

Legend

• Registered
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

RBR didn't resolve anything, after system was back up and running FOX still showed black screen. Channel change brought it back. Wasn't paying attention and looked up and screen was frozen, channel change brings up black screens on all previously listed locals.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using DBSTalk mobile app

Protected By... spam firewall...And...