Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

The Texas Shootout

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz

Day Sleeper

• DBSTalk Club
  • 9,824 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 18 May 2003 - 01:23 AM

Now, this will be interesting...

Both the Lakers and Kings, the teams that people thought would take the title, are out.

Now comes the final round. The Texas shootout between the Dallas Mavericks and the San Antonio Spurs. This will certainly be interesting.
"In many ways, this opera does fulfil my often quoted description of what most operas is about. The tenor is trying to sleep with the soprano, and the baritone is trying to stop them." - Sean Bianco, KXPR At The Opera
Check out my list of links.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   shy007

shy007

Legend/Supporter

• Gold Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 04:55 AM

I hope the Mavs win but I think the Spurs will win in 6......

#3 OFFLINE   Chris Blount

Chris Blount

Creator of DBSTalk

• Administrators
  • 17,176 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 05:02 AM

Yeah baby! The Spurs are on a roll! I think they have a good chance this year. They won the championship in 99 but nobody seems to take that year seriously since it was shortened due to the strike. If the Spurs pull it off this year, everyone will know once and for all that they are true champions.

spam firewall