Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

HD Locals: Tri Cities, TN-VA

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   JLester

JLester

AllStar

• Registered
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:57 PM

Yes, same problems here too. CBS was really bad tonight as well.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#62 OFFLINE   George_T

George_T

Legend

• Registered
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 04:21 PM

Thanks for the responses. Hopefully the more complaints the quicker this issue will be resolved. I'd hate to think I'd be having pixilization issues for March Madness, NBA/NHL Playoffs, etc on major networks. If you haven't called tech support, please do so.

#63 OFFLINE   wakeup360

wakeup360

• Registered
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:46 AM

Mine appears to be fixed now. No issues with WCYB last night, or WKPT Tuesday & Wednesday nights.

#64 OFFLINE   George_T

George_T

Legend

• Registered
  • 290 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:26 AM

Mine seems to be doing better as well.

#65 OFFLINE   wakeup360

wakeup360

• Registered
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

Since WSBN is going dark by 6/30/12, wonder what will Directv do to replace it, if anything?  Hopefully show WETP instead.

http://www.roanoke.c...ark-in-far.html

#66 OFFLINE   George_T

George_T

Legend

• Registered
  • 290 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

Since WSBN is going dark by 6/30/12, wonder what will Directv do to replace it, if anything?  Hopefully show WETP instead.

http://www.roanoke.c...ark-in-far.html

Noticed last week, that this station is now dark.  D* instead has on the system channel 65, which is some other PBS feed.  It is only in SD, however, so hopefully, an HD feed will be available soon, preferably for WETP.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...