Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Go Spurs Go! (Part 2)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Chris Blount

Chris Blount

Creator of DBSTalk

• Administrators
  • 17,190 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 10:02 PM

How about them Spurs eh? Almost western conference champions and on their way to the finals. Even if they lose in the finals, it's been one hell of a year. GO SPURS!!!

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   John Corn

John Corn

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 5,046 posts

Posted 26 May 2003 - 05:14 AM

I don't think there should be any question as to who the best team in the NBA is. Right now, the Spurs are the team to beat. They had the best regular season record and are playing great basketball right now as well.

All the teams are capable of winning... no doubt about it. Even the teams in the east, IMHO - but I like the Spurs chances right about now.

Great defense, tough rebounding, great play in the paint, super coaching, and the MVP to boot.
Have a Great Day! :) :flag:

#3 OFFLINE   Msguy

Msguy

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 26 May 2003 - 02:38 PM

The Spurs will more than likely win the NBA championship this season. I don't even keep up much with "The Association" any more. It's gone downhill. The excitement Jordan brought in the 90's with Chicago was the NBA's Peak. Sure they had Shaq and Kobe the last 3 years but Still Jordan's Bulls were better to watch.

#4 OFFLINE   ibglowin

ibglowin

Godfather/Supporter

• Gold Members
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 26 May 2003 - 07:42 PM

Heading back to SA with a 3-1 lead, things are looking good. Dallas is down for sure but they played with alot of heart last night. They seem to have the momentum. I like like the international feel of the team with Parker and Ginobili to boot. Go Spurs!
Mike

"I always wanted to be a scientist, and now I are one."

#5 OFFLINE   Chris Blount

Chris Blount

Creator of DBSTalk

• Topic Starter
  • Administrators
  • 17,190 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 08:52 PM

Okay, you all can laugh at me. The Spurs might blow this one. If they do, they deserve to. They are playing like crap.

In any case, still no Lakers for the finals. Hurray!

#6 OFFLINE   marko

marko

Godfather

• Registered
  • 314 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 09:38 PM

Boy, Dallas' turn to choke tonight. Man, spurs up by double digits.

#7 OFFLINE   Chris Blount

Chris Blount

Creator of DBSTalk

• Topic Starter
  • Administrators
  • 17,190 posts

Posted 30 May 2003 - 05:00 AM

Holy Crap! What a game! I take back what I said in my previous post. Steve Kerr was awesome. I went to bed last night in the third quarter when the Spurs were down 15 points thinking they would blow the game but who knew?

Now on to the finals. Wahoo!

Protected By... spam firewall...And...