Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Spurs vs Nets. NBA Finals Set

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Msguy

Msguy

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 09:41 PM

The San Antonio Spurs defeated the Dallas Mavericks tonight in a very good come from behind 4th Qtr win. At one point Dallas was up by 15 but gave up the lead when Mr. 3 point guy Steve Kerr came off the bench and provided a spark for the Spurs to get them to the NBA Finals.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   TimL

TimL

Legend

• Registered
  • 222 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 09:55 PM

Amazing to see Steve Kerr still playing. He was part of the Cleveland Cavaliers teams of the late 80's early 90's that might have won an NBA title if it werent for one Michael Jordan. In looking up his stats I see he has been on 4 NBA playoff title teams and if he wins with the Spurs this year it'll be 5. I am glad to see he is doing so well

Tim Lones
Previously known as TimLones..just went back to my old username..

#3 OFFLINE   Msguy

Msguy

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 30 May 2003 - 12:36 AM

Kerr was with the Bulls in the second 3 peat run 1996-1998. After that he was on the Spurs in 1999 when they won the championship during the strike shortened NBA Season that year (Note only 50 games were played) that season. Not taking anything away from Kerr or the Spurs. After that he spent some time in Portland but is now back with San Antonio and has another chance at a Ring. He's Mr. Clutch. If I'm going to have a 3 point shooter on my team my first choice would be Kerr.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...