Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
NCAA Football : 2008 BCS Rankings
Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:52 AM
- top 12 teams qualify for playoffs using bcs rankings.
- 1 thru 4 get a bye.
- week 1: 5 plays 12, 6 plays 11, 7 plays 10, 8 plays 9.
- week 2: 8 teams left: highest rank plays lowest rank, etc.
- week 3: 4 teams left: highest rank plays lowest rank, etc.
- week 4: 2 teams left play for championship.
- 1 thru 4 get bye so insentive to finish high.
- 12 teams so no one gets left out that has a legitimate argument.
Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:29 PM
Utah's Attorney General is investigating the BCS for a "possible violation of federal antitrust laws".
I LOVE IT! After the NCAA badgered and decreed that W&M had to lose our feathers on our logo because it was "racist" (fifteen years after we had to quit being the Indians and became just "the Tribe"), the Utes get to keep theirs. It is time someone took care of these bullies.
HR21-100, Samsung LN-S4096
H20-700 (x2 in Virginia)