Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Logo gets Spooky
Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:00 PM
Check it out ..
Cool, nice work.
Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:03 PM
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, Dish Network, or any other company.
Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:08 PM
Beat me by 6 minutes.
Nice work on the logo. That's a good one.
Since it costs 2.4¢ to produce a penny, my 2¢ worth is really 4.8¢ worth. That 4.8¢ is my own and not the 4.8¢ of DIRECTV, Dish, or anyone else for that matter.
Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:49 PM
Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:52 PM
HR44 - 5 tuners does it for now
Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:05 PM
Slimline dish SWIM16
HR34-700/AM21 w/ Harmony 880.
Marantz NR1603 A/V 7.1
All Wired Networked
retired USN , retired Boeing, retired L3COM, just plain tired
Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:19 PM
And it no longer says DB Stalk, either!
Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:20 PM
Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:59 PM
Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:29 PM
Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:38 PM
Olevia 42" HD
Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:00 AM
- Slimline-3 SWiM 16,
- DirecTV HR44-700
- Panasonic 55" TC-P55GT50 plasma HDMI/ DECA, CAT6, OTA
- Nintendo Wii,
- Panasonic DMP-BDT220 Blu-Ray, CAT6
- Pioneer VSX-1120 7.1 CAT6,
- Cambridge Sound Works Ensemble 1 - front, S300 - surround back, Center Stage - center, Polk RM7 - surround side, and Bass Cube 8
- DirecTV HR24-500
- Vizio 37" SV370XVT LCD HDMI/DECA, CAT6 - can I just take a moment to say how awesome this TV is
- Sony BDP-BX3B Blu-Ray, CAT6
- Samsung 52" LNT5271 FX LCD HDMI/DECA, CAT 6, OTA
- Sony PS3,
- Denon AVR 2108, KEF C40
- Vizio 42" E3D420 VX LCD HDMI/DECA, CAT 6, OTA
- Linksys EA4500 802.11N Gigabit router
- 2 - D-Link DGS-1008G Gigabit switches
- DirecTV Home Cinema Connection
- DirecTV GenieGo
- ISP: Verizon FiOs Quantum 50/35
- Dell Studio 540 Quad Core Q8200 64 Bit, Cat6
- 64 bit Windows 8 Home Premium w/ Windows Media Center, 8 gigs RAM, PlayOn
- HP DV6-1243CLB Core 2 Duo T6600, 802.11N
- 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium, 4 gigs RAM
- Compaq Presario SR1650NX AMD 64, Cat6
- 64 bit Windows 8 Home Premium w/ Windows Media Center, 6 gigs RAM
- Apple Mac Mini Intel processor, 802.11N
- Snow Leopard, 2 gigs RAM
- iPhone 5S
- iPad 2
- Both iOS 8.1
Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:20 AM
Seeing the logo though makes me kinda want a Black Slimline Dish for I think that would look good!
2 WB68 multiswitches
Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:22 AM
It looks really good.
did I scare ya!
Geaux Saints 2009 Superbowl Champions
LSU Tiger Baseball
National Champs '91, '93, '96, '97, '00, '09