Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Help! 622 timers off/ time change issue?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   doxieland

doxieland

Duplicate User (Account Closed)

• Banned User
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:19 PM

All my 622 timers scheduled for tomorrow on are incorrect by the one-hour time change (ie my 10pm sunday night show is scheduled at 11pm, but the name shows correctly)

Will the timers and guide for the 622 update correctly at 2am? I have serious concerns as my woefully suffering 921 (still active) shows corrected times for all programs/timers scheduled ----

how can that be? thought new was better?

thanks for some quick help...

doxieland

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Ron Barry

Ron Barry

622 Tips & Trick Keeper

• DBSTalk Club
  • 9,879 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:06 PM

I would check your timers first thing tomorrow morning. They most likely are showing incorrect because the time has not changed yet. At least this is how it has been in the past.
<strong class='bbc'>New Member of the 9K club & 922/612 User<br /></strong><span style='font-size: 8px;'>"A release is not a release until it is released." - Me. <br />"To the true believer, no proof is necessary. To the non believer, no proof is sufficient." - Peter James (Derived from a Stewert Chase Quote)</span>

#3 OFFLINE   tnsprin

tnsprin

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,129 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:11 AM

All my 622 timers scheduled for tomorrow on are incorrect by the one-hour time change (ie my 10pm sunday night show is scheduled at 11pm, but the name shows correctly)

Will the timers and guide for the 622 update correctly at 2am? I have serious concerns as my woefully suffering 921 (still active) shows corrected times for all programs/timers scheduled ----

how can that be? thought new was better?

thanks for some quick help...

doxieland

Until the time change switch they are showing the show as EDT time. But warning based on past experiences, until your machine reboots (nightly maintenance) it will not fire any shows at the right time. After the reboot all will be well. Hits me each time as I changed the maintenance to the middle of the day.
Ex Dish subscriber
Fios TV subscriber on 3/8/10

spam firewall