Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

I Tunes Media Share???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   dtv757

dtv757

Icon

• Registered
  • 757 posts
  • Location757

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:16 AM

Any Way To Use Itunes For Media Share??

DIRECTV customer since SEPT 2000 (1) Genie (2) Genie Mini's (1) HR22-100 (1) HR23-700 all networked, total 10 live tunners!!-------------
SAYING NO TO CABLE .. PRICELESS
There’s good TV there’s better TV and than there’s DIRECTV (the undisputed sports & HD leader in TV)
NOTE: my comments are my own personal options and in no way shape or form represent my employer

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   mobandit

mobandit

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:36 AM

Any Way To Use Itunes For Media Share??

Don't think so, currently. WMP11, Twonkey, Tversity...those all seem to work, at least to a degree.

ETCM (SS/SW), USN (RET)
22 years, 4 months, 9 days

#3 OFFLINE   raott

raott

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:02 PM

Don't think so, currently. WMP11, Twonkey, Tversity...those all seem to work, at least to a degree.

I don't believe any of the above will play the DRM protected music. I knowTversity won't.
SONY KDS-55A3000 and a couple of Vizios; SWM16; HR34 NR; HR22 NR; HR20-700 NR; H23-600 NR; R22 NR

#4 OFFLINE   mobandit

mobandit

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:10 PM

I don't believe any of the above will play the DRM protected music. I knowTversity won't.

I think you're right, DRM stuff is another issue.

ETCM (SS/SW), USN (RET)
22 years, 4 months, 9 days

#5 OFFLINE   dtv757

dtv757

Icon

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 757 posts
  • Location757

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:25 PM

theres something wrong with my WMP11 it wont play any thing at all it say "an error has occured" or something along those line. and i know its not the mp3 files on my harddrive because they play with no issue on Itunes. and i can still use GOLDWAVE to edit the songs. its just some issue with WMP11 on my comp. i have tried dongrading it back to WMP9 still same issue. NERO nor will TV VERSITY play the media because of what ever that error is. it suck because i love this feature.

DIRECTV customer since SEPT 2000 (1) Genie (2) Genie Mini's (1) HR22-100 (1) HR23-700 all networked, total 10 live tunners!!-------------
SAYING NO TO CABLE .. PRICELESS
There’s good TV there’s better TV and than there’s DIRECTV (the undisputed sports & HD leader in TV)
NOTE: my comments are my own personal options and in no way shape or form represent my employer

spam firewall