Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Channel Chart for comparison

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   eclipsetrb

eclipsetrb

AllStar

• Registered
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 10:19 AM

Anybody have or seen a good package comparison chart that includes all dish packages, including the american and dish latino stuff (I like soccer the other football :) Thanks

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   boba

boba

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 5,580 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:19 PM

Anybody have or seen a good package comparison chart that includes all dish packages, including the american and dish latino stuff (I like soccer the other football :) Thanks

You should find a comparison on DISH's web site.:)

#3 OFFLINE   eclipsetrb

eclipsetrb

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:51 PM

every chart I have found does not have the American packages and Latino packages side by side that's why I posted

#4 OFFLINE   James Long

James Long

Ready for Uplink!

• Super Moderators
  • 40,265 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 03:09 PM

They generally don't overlap ... although one can add Latino channels to any AT package as a "bonus pack" or subscribe to the Dos or Max levels of Latino to add a few AT channels.

#5 OFFLINE   jsk

jsk

Icon

• Registered
  • 735 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:38 PM

I can't find it now, but I remember using a web site that compares E* & D* packages and it looked pretty accurate for E*. You can also compare various E* packages with each other. The site had three columns. The first and third columns had a drop down box where you could choose the packages to compare and the one in the middle was a list of the cable networks.

Maybe someone else knows which site I am referring to.
Dish Player DVR 722K with OTA module connected to the Eastern Arc

#6 OFFLINE   eclipsetrb

eclipsetrb

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 04:29 PM

Thanks for trying guys i guess ill just go ahead and print out both and try to compare them one by one, last time I did it a few years ago and figured it was either gonna cost a bundle or the wife was going to kill me since some of her English channels weren't included even in the highest Latino package

#7 OFFLINE   Neutral Fan

Neutral Fan

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:35 PM

What football leagues are you looking for?

Aaron

PS here is a site you might find useful. http://www.livesoccertv.com/

Protected By... spam firewall...And...