Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Signal Strength in Cincinnati - what should I expect?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   badhabit2112

badhabit2112

AllStar

• Registered
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 07:12 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm having D* come back out to realign my dish due to very low signals on the 99x sats. What kind of signal strength should I expect in the Cincinnati area?

Thanks in advance,

BH

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   onan38

onan38

Legend

• Registered
  • 249 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:38 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm having D* come back out to realign my dish due to very low signals on the 99x sats. What kind of signal strength should I expect in the Cincinnati area?

Thanks in advance,

BH

I live between Louisville and Lexington in kentucky all my levels are 85 +. I would make sure before the tech leaves to make sure your levels are at leased 85 on all your boxes.

#3 OFFLINE   badhabit2112

badhabit2112

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:27 AM

I live between Louisville and Lexington in kentucky all my levels are 85 +. I would make sure before the tech leaves to make sure your levels are at leased 85 on all your boxes.

Thanks onan. :)

I had a very pleasant tech show up and make the necessary adjustments. My signal levels are all up above 60, with the vast majority of them being 90+.

Merry Chirstmas (or whatever you celebrate) everyone. :)

BH

Protected By... spam firewall...And...