Be sure when you report an issue or an experience be sure to include details and specify what receiver you saw it on. We definitely have seen some issues be receiver model specific so including the model is always good practice.
After receiving an update, if your box does not appear to be operating properly first step should be, find a ten minute period where nothing is recording, and then pull out the AC plug for 20 seconds and then plug it back in.
- The auto tune feature is now working properly
- False signal drops on all sats. I would have to hit the guide button to get
- One user has reported lose of 5pts on all his OTA channels.
- Some reports of Close Caption Issues.
- When selecting an entry in a list the select pointer does not automatically advance now.
- Has been reported that L6.16 is spooling to L6.15 & L6.14 receivers. Roll out appears to be phased and not fully rolled out to all receivers.
- Users are reporting CC issues with L6.16. Report CC issues here http://www.dbstalk.c...ad.php?t=149678.
- Did not fix the Broadband / DishHOME functionality issue.
- Jerky video has changed under 6.16 -- it's more rare and if it happens it's more subtle.
Moderator Note: Feel free to report getting it or not, but don't be suprised if we sweep through and delete those type of posts with an update at the top indicating the state of the roll out.
Edited by Ron Barry, 20 January 2009 - 12:12 PM.