I started to have issues with my HR20-700. The picture was breaking up on certain HD channels. I determined the channels were from the D10 sat (103c). I am using a SWM 3LNB on the dish. I tried the RBR, but this did not work.
I ended up unplugging all my receivers and then unplugging the power supply for the SWM LNB.
1. Plugged in the power supply for the SWM LNB in first.
2. Then I proceeded to plug in each receiver.
Everything seems to be fine now.
It was like there was some kind of communication issue between the SWM LNB and the DVR.
Hopefully this may help others with a similar problem.
Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Guest Message by DevFuse
FYI. SLM3 dish SWM LNB HR20-700 picture breakup on HD chan from D10 103c Sat. FIX!
No replies to this topic
Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:35 PM
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||