I started to have issues with my HR20-700. The picture was breaking up on certain HD channels. I determined the channels were from the D10 sat (103c). I am using a SWM 3LNB on the dish. I tried the RBR, but this did not work.
I ended up unplugging all my receivers and then unplugging the power supply for the SWM LNB.
1. Plugged in the power supply for the SWM LNB in first.
2. Then I proceeded to plug in each receiver.
Everything seems to be fine now.
It was like there was some kind of communication issue between the SWM LNB and the DVR.
Hopefully this may help others with a similar problem.
Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Guest Message by DevFuse
FYI. SLM3 dish SWM LNB HR20-700 picture breakup on HD chan from D10 103c Sat. FIX!
No replies to this topic
Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:35 PM
...Ads Help To Support This SIte...