Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Cancelling Sirius...the new AOL?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   brant

brant

Icon

• Registered
  • 750 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:16 AM

I wasn't happy with the price increase and wanted to cancel service. He said all 4? I said yes I didn't like the fact the price went up, he said he would give me 1 free month. I said not good enough and he said let me put you on hold and get them cancelled. Came back in like 2 minutes and said all canceled.

The cost of business in this country is continually on the rise. Everyone has to raise their prices. Do you complain that you need a raise when your cost of living goes up? Someone has to pay for it, so the company has to charge more to cover it.

That was it, no other attempt to save me, no other offers, after all these years and almost $40/month I was worth 1 free month and thats it. No wonder they can't make any money.

You want to pay them less and have them give you free service. And yet, you wonder why the can't make money?

Edited by Richard King, 24 April 2009 - 05:17 PM.
delete picture.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

Protected By... spam firewall...And...