Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

After 4 months, they still keep sending bill to wrong email

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   saleen351

saleen351

Godfather

• Registered
  • 478 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:23 PM

How should I escalate this? I'm tired tired tired of this! I changed emails about 4 months ago, I've changed it via the website, still send the billing notification to the wrong email, I called them, still going to the wrong email, who or what can I do next? I've had it!!!!!!!!!!

Yes their site shows my new email address.
My login is my new email addy
I have the confirmation email in my new addy that I changed my email addy back in sept

I've had it! :mad:

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   JLucPicard

JLucPicard

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,983 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:21 PM

If you've already contacted them through their "contact us" e-mail, then followed up their first, canned, "never even read your e-mail but this is the response we send to everyone for everything and oh, by the way, thanks for being a loyal customer for X years" response asking them to actually read your question, then I would e-mail the Filipiak e-mail address and ask them to take care of it once and for all. Maybe even tell them that the e-mail address they keep sending things to is due to be shut off and they will no longer be forwarding e-mail that goes to the address so you won't get the notifications if they don't straighten out their end of things.

#3 OFFLINE   inkahauts

inkahauts

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:35 PM

How should I escalate this? I'm tired tired tired of this! I changed emails about 4 months ago, I've changed it via the website, still send the billing notification to the wrong email, I called them, still going to the wrong email, who or what can I do next? I've had it!!!!!!!!!!

Yes their site shows my new email address.
My login is my new email addy
I have the confirmation email in my new addy that I changed my email addy back in sept

I've had it! :mad:

try changing it on the website again to a completely different email address.... and then again back to your new current one...

#4 OFFLINE   jimmyv2000

jimmyv2000

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,014 posts
  • LocationManchester NH

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:20 AM

try changing it on the website again to a completely different email address.... and then again back to your new current one...

some e-mail servers are case sensitive,;)
This happened to me a few years ago

#5 OFFLINE   tomkarl

tomkarl

Legend

• Registered
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:43 AM

Another fine example of directv customer service.

#6 OFFLINE   Ken S

Ken S

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:17 AM

Try changing back to paper billing. Let it run a cycle or so. Then call and have a rep change your email. No, you shouldn't have to do this, but if you want DirecTV you get their good content and bad systems in a package deal.

spam firewall