Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
9:57 p.m. Every night freeze
Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:47 PM
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:06 AM
* What channel or channels?
* How is the H20 connected to your TV?
Receivers: H25-500 HD Receiver; H21-100 HD Receiver
Mobile Devices: Nomad
Additional equipment configuration details
Sun & moon help site your satellite dish
Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:33 AM
In addition to Lizdog's questions...
1) Is it the same channel (network) each time, same 2 channels, or more (and which ones)?
2) What kind of display / TV is your receiver connected to?
2) If it's a national network (ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS), have you contacted your local station for the corresponding station broadcasting this event?
DirecTV Customer Since 1996
Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:37 AM
As the others have mentioned, more information will help in diagnosing your problem. It could conceivably be something as goofy as a not-quite-properly grounded dish and someone gets home at the same time every night and pops the garage door opener.
Edited by JLucPicard, 24 January 2009 - 09:57 AM.
Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:41 AM
The same time every night.
North Eastern MD. H20-100. I get about 2-3 seconds of picture and audio drop every night a couple of minutes or so before 10 p.m. It's usually right at a critical closing scene in a show. Annoying. Anyone know why?
That's weird. It almost implies that there is some external influence.
Maybe related to power as if something large goes off or on at that time.
Since it costs 1.66¢ to produce a penny, my 2¢ worth is really 3.32¢ worth. That 3.32¢ is my own and not the 3.32¢ of DIRECTV, Dish, or anyone else for that matter.
Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:32 PM
Try recording the non HD version of whatever you are watching in case you wanna see who killed JR??
Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:40 PM