Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

DNS Network Channels Information!!!

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#241 OFFLINE   Rob

Rob

Icon

• Registered
  • 554 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:54 PM

I had waievers in Los Angeles in 2000, move to El Paso in 2003, still had them, moved to San Diego in 2007, still had them, moved to Anaheim in 2009, still had them, moved to Carlsbad, CA in 2010, still got them (Now all in HD) :D

Edited by Rob, 05 December 2010 - 03:00 PM.

It's only tv!

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#242 OFFLINE   Lord Vader

Lord Vader

Special Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 8,239 posts
  • LocationGalactic Empire

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:55 PM

Never look a gift horse in the mouth, guys! :)

FAITH: I find the lack of it disturbing.

Opinions are my own but should be those of all Americans, who would be much better off intellectually, psychologically, and emotionally if that were the case.

#243 OFFLINE   Gary Toma

Gary Toma

UNIX

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:50 PM

Attached is an Excel spreadsheet covering all the various incarnations of DNS service for DIRECTV at this time.

These entries have been gleaned from the master TPN_MAP which was posted on 2/23/11 in the Tips/Resources Forum.

Edited by gct, 05 March 2013 - 10:11 PM.
Refer to more current data

#244 OFFLINE   Gary Toma

Gary Toma

UNIX

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:10 PM

The information for the previous post has been removed because it was very stale.

Please see the TPN Map thread in the 'Tips and Resources' forum for the most current DNS Information.

#245 OFFLINE   Michael Hilley

Michael Hilley

Legend

• Registered
  • 187 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

There's the rub. I pay $3.50/month per network for the SD version (as shown on my statement). No extra charge for the H versions, probably because of the HD charge (which is now free for 2 years). Once I see what happens with our locals next month, I'll have o rethink whether it's worth the extra $14/month. I suspect not.

It's $3.50 whether SD or HD for each of the E/W DNS networks, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, CW.
Back in the day, originally a Pegasus & USSB account, they were $1.50... then $1.99... then $2.50... and now for close to 10 years, $3.50.
Since PBS only has an East (SD) feed, it's $2.50
So, $20 for all, priced separately.
Also, $20 for all, priced for RV accounts.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...