Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Fox HD just disappeared

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   bigoldboy

bigoldboy

• Registered
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:25 PM

Hey All, just swapped in my new Purple card into my 622, and after the reboot and screen telling me all is done, I now have lost HD Fox, but have SD version. Anyone else see this?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   BattleZone

BattleZone

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:56 PM

Not unexpected, but a quick call to Dish should fix it.

Your Smartcard was pre-authorized with all of the programming you subscribed to at the time the Smartcard was authorized, which was probably a couple of weeks ago. Since Fox News HD was added to the system after the card was authorized, it doesn't show up. Dish can send a programming "hit" to your receivers and refresh your info, and they'll pop right on.

#3 OFFLINE   bigoldboy

bigoldboy

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:59 PM

Ah, makes sense. Thanks!

Protected By... spam firewall...And...