Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Anyone seen Flash of Genius?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   bdowell

bdowell

Icon

• Registered
  • 665 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:28 AM

I wanted to see it in theatres but then I tend to save my $$ for buying films on Blu-ray, and, if memory serves, that film came out when gasoline prices were killing my spending power... Anyway, I haven't seen it yet and was looking forward to seeing it on Blu-ray, but it seems that the studio has not picked a release schedule for any Blu-ray version at this time. DVD only. :eek2:

I can see it in HD via rental on my Xbox 360 and am considering doing just that, but am still fence sitting a bit on watching the film. Going by memory, reviews for the film seemed fairly positive, and it intriqued me enough to remember to look forward to it before, but I'm not sure I want to spend the $$ renting via the Xbox Live marketplace.
Xbox Live gamertag/PSN id: terpfan1980

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   intelisevil

intelisevil

Mentor

• Registered
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:15 PM

Check out IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1054588/

Protected By... spam firewall...And...