Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Do any retail stores sell the AM21?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#76 OFFLINE   Alan Gordon

Alan Gordon

Chancellor

• Registered
  • 9,062 posts
  • LocationDawson, Georgia

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:23 PM

i put the item in my cart and when I went to check out it said credit card declined.

I pay my DirecTV bill online. However, the account is not in my name... and since I started paying online for my DirecTV service, the card being used is in the account holder's name.

Recently, I was going to switch to paying the bill with my own card, when I realized the website had no place to put the CARDHOLDER's name in... so I continue paying with the account holder's card.

Perhaps it had an issue with differences in the shipping address/billing address?

~Alan

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#77 OFFLINE   miketorse

miketorse

Icon

• Registered
  • 647 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:25 PM

Woohoo! Page 4!

I agree, might be an issue w/ your billing address, or maybe your credit card company is blocking it for some reason.
Mike

My system:

HR21
HR22 w/ AM21
R15
SWM-8
Slimline5 w/ no LOS to 119 Slimline3

#78 OFFLINE   TomCat4680

TomCat4680

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Banned User
  • 280 posts

yes i tried that no it wouldnt load, it said "

Sorry, we're having trouble creating your order. Please try again later or call 1-800-DIRECTV to place your order." (which I'm not going to do).

close the damn thread i dont care any more.
Service / packages: DirecTV Plus HD DVR with HBO, Cinemax, Starz Super Pack, Showtime Unlimited and HD Extra Pack
Receiver: DirecTV HR22 and 5 LNB Dish
TV: Insignia 42 inch 1080p LCD HDTV with built in ATSC digital tuner (Model Number NS-LCD42HD-09)
Antenna: Terk HDTVa indoor amplified directional
DirecTV's 2 year old unfulfilled promise http://dtv.client.sh...eleaseID=286351
Stuart Sweet is a Nazi

#79 OFFLINE   adamson

adamson

Godfather

• Registered
  • 538 posts
  • LocationDunnellon, Florida

I also suspect it is the billing address. It has to match meaning billing address for directv and you credit card. Hope you get it worked out!

#80 OFFLINE   Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet

The Shadow Knows!

• Super Moderators
  • 37,027 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:26 PM

yes i tried that no it wouldnt load, it said "

Sorry, we're having trouble creating your order. Please try again later or call 1-800-DIRECTV to place your order." (which I'm not going to do).

close the damn thread i dont care any more.

As you request.
Opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily reflect
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, DISH, The Signal Group, or any other company.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...