Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Starz Free Preview - March 19-22, 2009

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   dcowboy7

dcowboy7

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,650 posts
  • LocationPequannock, NJ

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:02 PM

First weekend of the tourney when there are games on constantly. Not good timing on their part.

the reason its this weekend is because starz is debuting 2 new shows "party down" & "head case" & they want people to sample them + u can always dvr the movies.

#22 OFFLINE   timmmaaayyy2003

timmmaaayyy2003

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:45 PM

One cool thing to do during these free previews is to highlight the channel name in the guide and press "Info". Then you can scroll through the whole 3-4 days for each channel and find the stuff worth recording pretty quickly.
Phil B.

I guess I picked the wrong week to stop sniffin' glue! :D

My Setup

#23 OFFLINE   dcowboy7

dcowboy7

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,650 posts
  • LocationPequannock, NJ

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:27 PM

One cool thing to do during these free previews is to highlight the channel name in the guide and press "Info". Then you can scroll through the whole 3-4 days for each channel and find the stuff worth recording pretty quickly.

yea i think there is even a wishlist item on that to give more than just what is essentially only 4 shows at a time (it shows 5 but the last show is repeated as the 1st on the next page.)

#24 OFFLINE   LOCODUDE

LOCODUDE

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,658 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:01 PM

I can't find anything worth watching, this time around.

“The cave you fear to enter, holds the treasure you seek.” 
― 
Joseph Campbell

#25 OFFLINE   dcowboy7

dcowboy7

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,650 posts
  • LocationPequannock, NJ

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:54 PM

I can't find anything worth watching, this time around.

oh come on....not even 1 thing....spidey....lindsay lohan....austin powers-heather grahams in it....hummanu hummanu. :D

Protected By... spam firewall...And...