Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
622 recording question
Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:54 PM
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:24 PM
1) Rewind back to the begining of the buffer or begining of the show you want to record and press record and then OK to record the remainder of the event and the recording will start from where you are currently viewing.
2) Without rewinding to the begining of the buffer, press record, select Options, and Record Entire Event.
Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:37 AM
Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:18 PM
I believe (at least on my DVR) the "Record Entire Event" selection is grayed out, unless the beginning of the show is also in the buffer. Choice one above, rewind;record is the more sure way of doing what you want every time.
You are correct, sir.