Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
622 recording question
Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:54 PM
Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:24 PM
1) Rewind back to the begining of the buffer or begining of the show you want to record and press record and then OK to record the remainder of the event and the recording will start from where you are currently viewing.
2) Without rewinding to the begining of the buffer, press record, select Options, and Record Entire Event.
Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:37 AM
Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:18 PM
I believe (at least on my DVR) the "Record Entire Event" selection is grayed out, unless the beginning of the show is also in the buffer. Choice one above, rewind;record is the more sure way of doing what you want every time.
You are correct, sir.