Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

No MMM Game Mix HD?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   frank_gore

frank_gore

Mentor

• Registered
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:37 AM

So, I recently signed up for MMM on Sunday. After a lot of debating, I figured it would be best. Since I love the tournament I'm an avid fan, and last year I grew tired of all the same commercials. And while the internet thing is free, is just seems so inconvenient and apparently my internet sucks at streaming it.

Unfortunately, there's one thing that made me possibly regret the decision - Game Mix is not in HD. I was excited to watch all the games in HD on my one screen, but now I'm going to have to flip-flop through channels to watch them in HD? If D* has all the games in HD, there's no reason whatsoever to not have a Game Mix HD channel. Did they have one last year?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Araxen

Araxen

Icon

• Registered
  • 786 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:05 AM

Wow...the game mix isn't in HD? All the money it should be in HD. Waste of money imo if it's not in HD.
If it ain't in HD, it ain't worth watching!
PSN: Araxen - Xbox: Gamertag: Araxen II - Steam: Araxen - WiiU: Araxen

Protected By... spam firewall...And...