Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:09 PM
Hopefully this is just a first day thing.
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:57 PM
I'm sure Directv can't wait to get their hands on your unit.
Directv customer since 2000
Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:17 PM
First day of what? The rest of your life?
March Madness 2009!
Slimline (AU9-S) w/no multiswitch
(1) HR21-100 0x87F (7/8/08 Made in Mexico) via HDMI to Pioneer PDP-6020FD
(1) HR24-100 0x87F (11/9/10 Made in Thailand) via HDMI to Panasonic TC-P58S2
Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:57 PM
Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:16 AM
Olevia 42" HD
Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:10 PM
Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:34 PM
Mine is out right now.
Yep KCTV HD is out on Directv but it is OK on OTA.
Wired network, unsupported MRV. AT9 Dish(110 & 119 disabled)