Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

MLBEI early bird price

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   giantsox

giantsox

Mentor

• Registered
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:19 AM

When I login to my Direct TV website, it shows two payment options for MLBEI. $47.25 - 4 pay, and $189.00 - 1 pay. These are both designated as "Early Bird" prices. Can anyone tell me with certainty when those will no longer be "Early Bird" prices. I am assuming that at some point that designation goes away and the price increases slightly? Would that be after the season starts?
They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time. - Brian Fantana

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   miketorse

miketorse

Icon

• Registered
  • 647 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:02 PM

I believe on the website it says "offer ends 4/12".
Mike

My system:

HR21
HR22 w/ AM21
R15
SWM-8
Slimline5 w/ no LOS to 119 Slimline3

#3 OFFLINE   Steve615

Steve615

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 4,472 posts
  • LocationMiddle TN area

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:15 PM

I believe on the website it says "offer ends 4/12".

That is correct.
Here is a link to DirecTV's MLB EI page.

http://www.directv.c...ooternavtype=-1

The "offer ends 4/12" message is posted in the upper right corner on that page.

Steve

#4 OFFLINE   Msguy

Msguy

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:16 PM

I think the early bird renewal for MLB Extra Innings is $179 if you pay for it in 1 payment. I am looking at my DirecTv bill from February when I paid for the package and I only paid $179 for it. You definately get the package cheaper if you choose the 1 time payment. You save in the long run.

#5 OFFLINE   txtommy

txtommy

Icon

• Registered
  • 802 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:37 PM

I think the early bird renewal for MLB Extra Innings is $179 if you pay for it in 1 payment. I am looking at my DirecTv bill from February when I paid for the package and I only paid $179 for it. You definately get the package cheaper if you choose the 1 time payment. You save in the long run.

I have the automatic early renewal and am paying 44.75 a month for 4 months. First payment was this month.
“People ask me what I do in the winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.” -- Rogers Hornsby

Protected By... spam firewall...And...