Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

No signal 2 nights in a row

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Hersh

Hersh

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:40 PM

Got home put on TV Tuesday and weds around 8pm pst and I have a banner for the channels but a black screen did a front panel reset both times and things were fine. The weird thing was survivor started to record as I veiw there was no signal but after I reset 722 it had recorded 1 minute of the show but another from 7 was 30 mins of black screen ?:confused:

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 13,480 posts
  • LocationNorthern California Redwoods

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:31 AM

Got home put on TV Tuesday and weds around 8pm pst and I have a banner for the channels but a black screen did a front panel reset both times and things were fine. The weird thing was survivor started to record as I veiw there was no signal but after I reset 722 it had recorded 1 minute of the show but another from 7 was 30 mins of black screen ?:confused:

Hmmm, well this is starting to worry me. I got ABC and NBC just fine, but I didn't schedule any CBS shows. You might want to check this thread:

Hey,

On one of my Dish Network reciever boxes, our local channels (SF Bay) are not working at it gives me the message that basically says "Its on our side, no need to call." But why is it only like that on one of my boxes, but the channels work on the other?

I do have Letterman scheduled to record in a few minutes. I'll go check it.

Letterman's recording. I know I had KPIX before prime time.

Edited by phrelin, 27 March 2009 - 12:37 AM.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...