Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Lakers at Bobcats blackout ???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   redram38

redram38

Icon

• Registered
  • 684 posts
  • LocationMillington Tn

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:59 PM

I live in Memphis Tn and this game is blacked out on 751 and the 600's. Called and the first CSR knew what game I was speaking of before I even told her. The tech guy said he was in Miss and he was blacked out also. Anyone else have this issue. Of course they could do nothing on their end.
Directv with 4 HDDVR's 3 HR24's and one HR21
Dish with Hopper/sling, Hopper/sling adapter and 4 joeys

Directv for 17 years, Dish for 1 month. Loving the Hopper and Primetime anytime so far.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   michaelancaster

michaelancaster

Legend

• Registered
  • 140 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:07 PM

I'm watching it on 645 in Charlotte, not blacked out here.

#3 OFFLINE   Unknown

Unknown

Godfather

• Registered
  • 348 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:22 PM

I live in Memphis Tn and this game is blacked out on 751 and the 600's. Called and the first CSR knew what game I was speaking of before I even told her. The tech guy said he was in Miss and he was blacked out also. Anyone else have this issue. Of course they could do nothing on their end.

You have NBA League Pass. if you don't, then that why it was blackout.

#4 OFFLINE   redram38

redram38

Icon

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 684 posts
  • LocationMillington Tn

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:03 PM

Yes I have The NBA league pass. I could not get it on either channel
Directv with 4 HDDVR's 3 HR24's and one HR21
Dish with Hopper/sling, Hopper/sling adapter and 4 joeys

Directv for 17 years, Dish for 1 month. Loving the Hopper and Primetime anytime so far.

#5 OFFLINE   dubber deux

dubber deux

Icon

• Banned User
  • 716 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:32 PM

I'm in the Charlotte (Bobcats) market here in the up state of SC and there are always strange ramdom blackouts of their games. Sometimes we get them sometimes we don't with the regular RSNs. NBA telecasts seems extremely restricted comepared to any other sport. Heck HBA TV is a seperate pay channel with Total Choice+ yet MLB and NHL, NFL, Tennis Channel and Golf Channel are part of my channel line up.

NBA is greedy IMO.

spam firewall