Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

D* sent me an empty box

sports

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Shades228

Shades228

Hall Of Fame

• Banned User
  • 5,914 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:15 PM

Each recovery kit has an RMA #. If that RMA stays open for a set time charges apply. So if another box has to be sent and they order a new one rather then reship one with the same RMA you'll get charged. If you returned the receiver but still have an open RMA call them they can cancel that RMA and the charge will get reversed.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   Tom Servo

Tom Servo

Icon

• Registered
  • 950 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:36 PM

They send a pre-paid box with the shipping instructions, packing material, sealing tape, and return label pre-printed. FedEx delivers everywhere and picks up everywhere....don't see any "hassle" with that. :D

Ah, okay. I've never dealt with Fedex so didn't know they did residential pickups. Cool!

#23 OFFLINE   David MacLeod

David MacLeod

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 5,689 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:49 PM

Ah, okay. I've never dealt with Fedex so didn't know they did residential pickups. Cool!

yup, you can call the 800 # and they will come for it since its already paid for.
not like scheduling a pickup on your own fedex or ups account, there is no charge to you for it.
only thing is you need to be there, but all 3 times for me the arrival time estimate was within 30 minutes.

hope that helps a bit.
Dave MacLeod
S.I.H.

#24 OFFLINE   raoul5788

raoul5788

• Registered
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:50 PM

...and if that doesn't work...try Pizzahut.com....:D:hurah:

They send out boxes too. ;):lol:

Now that there is funny, I don't care what you say!:lol:

#25 OFFLINE   Tybee Bill

Tybee Bill

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 138 posts
  • LocationTybee Island, GA

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:05 PM

Got my Owned status put back on to my two H23. Took me one hour on the phone. The Box orders were cancelled.

I was very polite.

Thanks for all your advice.

See my newest post about the Leased status of my HR22 that was given to me in swap for my OWNED HR10 that I paid through the nose for.

Subscriber since Feb 2002
HR22-100, H23-600, HR44-500, c41-700, C41-700, C41-700 
Network using DECA.

#26 OFFLINE   hdtvfan0001

hdtvfan0001

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 32,081 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:40 PM

Got my Owned status put back on to my two H23. Took me one hour on the phone. The Box orders were cancelled.

I was very polite.

Thanks for all your advice.

See my newest post about the Leased status of my HR22 that was given to me in swap for my OWNED HR10 that I paid through the nose for.

Congrats.

Your perseverence paid off. :)
DBSTalk CHAT ROOM MODERATOR
DirecTV Customer Since 1996

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sports

Protected By... spam firewall...And...