Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

NFL 2009 PreSeason Schedule

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   KMG 365

KMG 365

Mentor

• Registered
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:46 PM

Slight error on the broadcast replay schedule.

Saints@Texans will be replayed on Mon Aug 24 at 1:00am, not Sun Aug 23 at 1:00am.

Hope that helps.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   Gary Toma

Gary Toma

UNIX

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 1,889 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:24 PM

Slight error on the broadcast replay schedule.

Saints@Texans will be replayed on Mon Aug 24 at 1:00am, not Sun Aug 23 at 1:00am.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your help! The correction has been made.

:)

#23 OFFLINE   tech24218

tech24218

AllStar

• Registered
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:24 PM

Thanks for putting all that together it looked really nice and I got it printed out now for future reference. I'm so excited for football season I can't wait. I hate baseball, I miss watching sports on tv so much!

I also wanted to say I'm new to this forum, i found it last night and I love it. I really like the Directv general forum for the frustrated tech. I've been with Dtv since early Jan, 2009. In general I really like this job. It has its downsides getting stuck in crappy situations, but I like the work load, I like the product and the freedom of listening to ESPN radio while driving in my truck all day.
I just wanted to take a sec, and introduce myself and let you know I intend on becoming a fairly frequent user of this board.

#24 OFFLINE   Gary Toma

Gary Toma

UNIX

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 1,889 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:35 PM

.......I also wanted to say I'm new to this forum, i found it last night and I love it. I really like the Directv general forum for the frustrated tech. I've been with Dtv since early Jan, 2009. In general I really like this job. It has its downsides getting stuck in crappy situations, but I like the work load, I like the product and the freedom of listening to ESPN radio while driving in my truck all day.
I just wanted to take a sec, and introduce myself and let you know I intend on becoming a fairly frequent user of this board.

Welcome to DBSTALK. You have a whole lot of great folks here - and most are pretty disgustingly smart too!

Welcome!

#25 OFFLINE   dcowboy7

dcowboy7

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,649 posts
  • LocationPequannock, NJ

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:28 PM

NFL.com now has the regular season directv sunday ticket channels....yay

http://www.nfl.com/s...onType=REG#Week

#26 OFFLINE   Gary Toma

Gary Toma

UNIX

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 1,889 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 02:07 AM

Time to close this thread. Pre-season is now in the books. i have removed the attachments to save room and allow more space for other attachments!

Protected By... spam firewall...And...