Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Playboy TV

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   illuminations25

illuminations25

AllStar

• Registered
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:38 AM

In the past if I remember correctly DTv ran specials during April (For Tax Day) and in June (For Father's Day) for special promotional rates for PBTv.

We're in April now and I was wondering if anyone heard of anything similar happening for this year? We're still probably too far out for June at this point.

Wanted to see if there was any known deal coming up soon out there first before I went ahead and added it.

Thanks!

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   jdspencer

jdspencer

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:07 PM

Maybe their website will have information about any specials.
DirecTV since '96, Waivers for ABC, CBS, NBC, & Fox, HR23-700 & HR24-500/AM21, using ethernet based MRV.

#3 OFFLINE   illuminations25

illuminations25

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:59 AM

Maybe their website will have information about any specials.

I saw on their site that they have $12.99/mo for 3 months and then it goes up to the regular price of $15.99/mo.

I think in the past though for the specials that they were offering they gave it away for 1 month @ $0.99 and then upped you to the full rate.

Just wanted to see if anyone heard anything in advance.

#4 OFFLINE   mikewsu

mikewsu

AllStar

• Registered
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:28 AM

Last Father's Day it was .25 cents for the day. This wasn't announced until like the day or two beforehand.

#5 OFFLINE   illuminations25

illuminations25

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:36 PM

Last Father's Day it was .25 cents for the day. This wasn't announced until like the day or two beforehand.

Thanks for the info!

#6 OFFLINE   Luck255

Luck255

Legend

• Registered
  • 134 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:05 PM

Last year it was in Feb for Valentines day also.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...