Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Beyond Jazz now Mojaland on internet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   alv

alv

Godfather

• Registered
  • 288 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 08:50 AM

For you fans of beyond jazz (formally channel 72 on XM), the DJ's are back with an internet radio channel, with the same format. The music is just as great or better (no XM restrictions). They also have an interactive MOJA forum.

See http://www.mojaradio...aland/index.php for the webpage, you will need to register at no cost.

Website is MOJAland.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   alv

alv

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 288 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 05:24 AM

From Jazz Times

MoJaLand!!!
The New Home of Modern Jazz Radio

Once Beyond Jazz on XM radio - the same station can now be found at www.mojaradio.com with a new name - Modern Jazz Radio. The host are Russ Davis and Michelle Sammartino. They have pulled together a music catalog that has breath as well as depth. I was pleasantly surprised at the expanded musical selection over their days at XM radio. Moja Radio has continued show line up favorites as "Monday With the Masters" - "Jammin' Jazz" - "Live @ MoJaLand" - and my favorite "If It's Friday, It Must Be Fusion". The coolest thing is I can continue to surf other sites while listening to Moja Radio.

Not only is Moja Radio a great place to listen to music, it is a social networking community as well. I have never joined one until now. The membership is free (fits my budget) and members can blog, i.m., share music reviews, get international concert listings, etc. It's a cool place to hang out.

I hope jazz fans give this very hip station a listen.

#3 OFFLINE   alv

alv

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 288 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:36 AM

bump

Protected By... spam firewall...And...