HRs interactive features:
- Interactive game mix channels on LP, CI, EI, ST, MM, ex. 8 channels shown on each. Arrow keys allow for scrolling and colored keys bring up features
- Score Guide on RSNs using the red button. (Allows you to access current scores of any professinal game currently going on or completed)
- Interactive features on sports package channels using colored buttons (scores, standings, ex)
- Sports mix of 8 different sports channels. (Use arrows to navigate)
- News mix of 8 different news channels. (Use arrows to navigate)
- VOD correlated with each channel (for example TLC is 280 so TLC VOD is 1280).
- The Weather Channel Locals
- Active key for Active Menu (Contains local weather, horoscope, top shows currently showing, ex).
- Internet programming of your DVR from any computer or phone (including the new iPhone application)
- DirecTV2PC (allows you to view recorded programs from your DVR on your computer)
- Mediashare (allows for you DVR to view photos, play songs, and watch some video content off of your computer)
- Game Search (allows you to find a game on another channel when one is blacked out in your area)
- MRV to network all DVRs and other recievers to view content on any reciever from any DVR in the house (Currently just a CE)
- Caller ID (Displays your caller ID on your TV and keeps a log of all calls received)
- Game Lounge (play several games off of your receiver using your remote control)
- 1080p VOD (currently over 30 movies to choose from). Can be all be downloaded to your DVR using broadband (Currently 10 movies can be downloaded directly from the satellite).
Many of the features currently work only with the SD channels
Edited by DodgerKing, 21 April 2009 - 05:33 PM.