Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

New XM Radio Listing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Chris Blount

Chris Blount

Creator of DBSTalk

• Administrators
  • 17,176 posts

Posted 09 April 2002 - 08:13 PM

If you haven't already, take a look over on the <a href="http://www.dbstalk.com">home page</a>. We've included a complete listing of all stations on the XM Radio service. Many thanks to Scott for building the list.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   John Corn

John Corn

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 5,046 posts

Posted 10 April 2002 - 05:15 AM

Very nice.....:) Thats great, everyone wondering whats on XM, go check it out!!
Have a Great Day! :) :flag:

#3 OFFLINE   Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Banned User

• Banned User
  • 6,968 posts

Posted 10 April 2002 - 02:01 PM

It was hard getting all of the Request Line Numbers. But I think I have them all in there. :)

I want to do a Sirius Lineup but I am told not all the stations are online as of yet.

#4 OFFLINE   jegrant

jegrant

Legend

• Registered
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 April 2002 - 07:52 PM

XM (along with a $50 Best Buy coupon) sent me a brochure that has a channel listing on the back.

It's a great idea to have it on the web too though, and with the request line numbers. Thanks.

I wonder when satellite radios will become subsidized and what provider will do it first?

They may already be subsidized now, but what I mean, is DBS TV style of doing it - reducing the effective up front hardware cost to somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 to $100. That is when I think I would buy.

#5 OFFLINE   Chris Blount

Chris Blount

Creator of DBSTalk

• Topic Starter
  • Administrators
  • 17,176 posts

Posted 10 April 2002 - 08:23 PM

Originally posted by jegrant

They may already be subsidized now, but what I mean, is DBS TV style of doing it - reducing the effective up front hardware cost to somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 to $100. That is when I think I would buy.

I agree with you. I will probably buy when and if they start doing that.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...