Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

NFL Total Access now in HD full-time!

hd gui

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   hbkbiggestfan

hbkbiggestfan

Godfather

• Registered
  • 405 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:32 PM

Don't know if it's been discussed or not (If so please direct me where and close this thread) but it's true. NFL Total Access is now being broadcast in HD every day in-studio and with NFL clips in HD from last season.

Im very excited for NFL Gameday this upcoming season being in HD! It will be great to have an HD highlight show alternate to ESPN.
It's about time NFL Network. Im just wondering why they did this transition in May of all times.
<Living Room HR34-700-Networked Wireless CCK*-w/ LiL-HDMI-Vizio E601i-a3 60" 1080p LED HDTV> <Master Bedroom HR24-100-Networked COAX*-w/ LiL*HDMI-Olevia 37" LCD HDTV>
<Man Cave HR24-100-Networked COAX*-w/ LiL-HDMI-Samsung 46" LN46B530 1080p LCD HDTV> *Linksys Router <Backup Equipment HR22-100, H21-200, R15 and SD DIRECTiVo>
DIRECTV Since August 2002. Thanks for DLB & MRV DIRECTV!

NFL Sunday Ticket + Superfan since 2004 Go KC Chiefs!

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   dcowboy7

dcowboy7

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,626 posts
  • LocationPequannock, NJ

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:45 PM

Im just wondering why they did this transition in May of all times.

They started with their draft weekend coverage in April & just kept going.

#3 OFFLINE   BWELL316

BWELL316

Legend

• Registered
  • 226 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 07:01 PM

Rich Eisen told me that Monday's edition of TA was the first in-studio version done in HD from start to finish. Looked great.
LR- Mitsubishi 60' WD60C9 w/PS3
MBR- Dynex 32'
KBR- Vizio 37' LCD w. Wii and PS2

#4 OFFLINE   roadrunner1782

roadrunner1782

Icon

• Registered
  • 748 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:14 PM

Don't know if it's been discussed or not (If so please direct me where and close this thread) but it's true. NFL Total Access is now being broadcast in HD every day in-studio and with NFL clips in HD from last season.

Im very excited for NFL Gameday this upcoming season being in HD! It will be great to have an HD highlight show alternate to ESPN.
It's about time NFL Network. Im just wondering why they did this transition in May of all times.

Great news! I usually watch Total Access everyday but have missed it the past few so I didn't even know.

spam firewall