Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Movers connection Promos from last year

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   evan_s

evan_s

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:44 AM

If I remember correctly last year they had the Sunday ticket Promo going for new subs, Movers connections and others. Does anyone remember when these promotions started last year?

If things go well I should be moving into a house in about a month or so and wouldn't complain at all if the movers connection promo got me sunday ticket instead of a few months of Showtime, HBO and Cinemax.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   whitepelican

whitepelican

Godfather

• Registered
  • 291 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:18 AM

I used Mover's connection last July and never heard anything about a Sunday Ticket deal. They were offering free Showtime and Starz for 3 months.

#3 OFFLINE   Mertzen

Mertzen

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,682 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:22 AM

AFAIK mover's has been 3 months HBO etc for a while.

ST was only for new customers. ST promo was a ****ty one at it too.

#4 OFFLINE   JoeTheDragon

JoeTheDragon

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:55 PM

AFAIK mover's has been 3 months HBO etc for a while.

ST was only for new customers. ST promo was a ****ty one at it too.

and now they added free a HD dvr upgrade to it.

#5 OFFLINE   PaulieORF

PaulieORF

Legend

• Registered
  • 221 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:11 PM

Last year the mover's connection did offer free Sunday Ticket (not free Super Fan). The catch was that you had to ask for it specifically. They did not advertise this. I know a couple of people who successfully did it last year. I had heard about it from right here on DBS Talk.

EDIT: I think there was one more catch, but don't recall right now. I think you had to subscribe to Premier until the end of football season.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...