Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone else missing the following VOD channels?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   anger grows

anger grows

Mentor

• Registered
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:04 PM

Answer will probably be no since I've been watching for over a week for a thread to pop up. They are HGTV, TNT, FMC, Boomerang, IFC, and Anime Network. I can download content from them, but their main pages do not show up and I can not tune into them from the 1XXXs (currently not available message).

I've reset, unplugged, and waited 24+ hours all week with an HR23 and HR20. :confused:

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Newshawk

Newshawk

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:46 PM

I can get to all of them with my HR20-100. either by "Browse By Channel" or direct tune.

DIRECTV employee April 2004-November 2012.
The above comments are my own because I don't know if anyone would care about my opinions anymore.

#3 OFFLINE   Tom Servo

Tom Servo

Icon

• Registered
  • 933 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:16 AM

I'm kinda new to the DOD experience but have noticed this as well. They're in "Browse By Channel" and available through directv.com but not by direct tune. Weird. Although unlike the OP I do see the full channel page when I get there via "Browse By Channel".

#4 OFFLINE   anger grows

anger grows

Mentor

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:15 PM

Any possible way this could be my fault? The only thing I could think of was to change my DNS settings, but that didn't help. My setup was working fine for weeks anyway. If I call D* they're just going to have me reset and when I call back after waiting 24 hours have me do it again. :roundandr

spam firewall