I came up with fix that corrects the problem. I am not sure if all the steps are neccessary but this did correct my problem and bring back 26.1.
1. Unplug the OTA antenna connection. This step seems to be needed for some people.
2. (in the antenna setup) "reset off-air settings" and allow it to go through all it's steps.
3. (in the reset menu) "restart the receiver" Many have skipped this step with success.
4. (in the antenna setup) "initial setup" be sure to re-enter the zip code, don't just hit ok.
5. (in the antenna setup) "edit off-air channels" just to make sure all the channels you want are selected.
6. plug-in the OTA antenna connection.
Everything should be good.
I hope this works for everyone having problems with missing or wrong OTA channels.
Edited by tzphotos.com, 07 July 2009 - 07:19 PM.