Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Dish remote problems with SONY KDL-52XBR9
Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:09 PM
New Sony TV arrived KDL52xbr9 and can not program my dish remote (6.3 IR UHF PRO grey with mostly blue buttons) I tried numerious codes and the ^ channel attempt a couple of time with no success! Any guidance would be appreciated.
Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:56 PM
Posted 08 August 2009 - 12:59 PM
* Make sure TV is on
* Press the TV device button at top of remote until all others start to blink
* Enter 500 then the # key
* TV button will blink twice if done correctly
* Press the red TV power button
* Your TV will shut off
* Your done!