Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

So You Think You Can Dance (Top 4) - Finale

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Poll: Who do you think will win SYTYCD? (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Who do you think will win SYTYCD?

1. Jeanine Mason (8 votes [42.11%])

Percentage of vote: 42.11%

2. Brandon Bryant (6 votes [31.58%])

Percentage of vote: 31.58%

3. Kayla Radomski (3 votes [15.79%])

Percentage of vote: 15.79%

4. Evan Kasprzak (2 votes [10.53%])

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 OFFLINE   Charise

Charise

AllStar/Supporter

• Gold Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:20 AM

Well, I just read this in an article about Paula Abdul at msnbc.com http://www.msnbc.msn...ent-reality_tv/.

'Among possibilities for Abdul’s post-“Idol” career is “So You Think You Can Dance.” Nigel Lythgoe, former “American Idol” producer and executive producer and judge with the Fox dance competition, has expressed interest in Abdul appearing on the show.

“I am not going to rule that out,” she said. “I’m a dancer, a choreographer. Dance is a love of mine. But I have yet to sit down and discuss anything with anyone. It’s all happening within the next couple of weeks.”'

I thoroughly enjoyed her music videos way back when and she was a good dancer, but I'm not sure SYTYCD will be a good fit for her. Guess we all may find out...

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#42 OFFLINE   jodyguercio

jodyguercio

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:34 AM

Paula and Mary......too much endless rambling to handle. Please Nigel don't let this happen.
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown

LIVE SIMPLE, LOVE GENEROUSLY , CARE DEEPLY, SPEAK KINDLY AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD

#43 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,091 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:34 AM

Got your PM, Charise. Apologies for the Freudian slip. :blush:
VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#44 OFFLINE   Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet

The Shadow Knows!

• Topic Starter
  • Super Moderators
  • 36,822 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:35 AM

Could be worse, it could be Paula, Mary, "C" and Tony Basil. It would sound something like this... (all said at the same time)

"blabbedyblabbledy..."
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
"The gentrification, of the personification, of the vilification, of the defenestration...."
"...street..."
Opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily reflect
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, DISH, The Signal Group, or any other company.

#45 OFFLINE   Henry

Henry

Retired Member

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,091 posts
  • LocationPine, CO

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:37 AM

Paula and Mary......too much endless rambling to handle. Please Nigel don't let this happen.

I think I'd prefer if she were to choreograph for the show and limit her judging. Unfortunately, Nigel is a creature of the medium. He won't pass up this chance to showcase her like a trophy prize for the show.
VIP722kDVR (Living Room)
VIP211 (Bedroom)
VIP622DVR (Art Room)

DMA 18 (Denver)

#46 OFFLINE   Charise

Charise

AllStar/Supporter

• Gold Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:40 AM

Got your PM, Charise. Apologies for the Freudian slip. :blush:

No apology necessary at all, Henry. I just found it amusing. :)

Could be worse, it could be Paula, Mary, "C" and Tony Basil. It would sound something like this... (all said at the same time)

"blabbedyblabbledy..."
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
"The gentrification, of the personification, of the vilification, of the defenestration...."
"...street..."

Too funny, Stuart!! :lol:

And Jody, thanks for the listing of the prizes. I don't think I've listened to that at all since season two (thanks to my DVRs), the first season I watched.

spam firewall